Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Taxoservice.com. This domain name is owned, operated and developed by Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited, a company limited by shares, incorporated under Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at Shivam Plaza, Ground Floor, Udham Singh Sarani By Lane 3, Near Jewel Athletic Club, Ashrampara, Siliguri-734001, INDIA.
- The term ‘You’ &‘User’ shall mean any legal person or entity accessing or using the services provided on this Website, who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- The terms ‘We’, ‘Us’& ‘Our’ shall mean the Website and/or the Company, as the context so requires.
- The terms ‘Party’ & ‘Parties’ shall respectively be used to refer to the User and the Company individually and collectively, as the context so requires.
The headings of each section in this Policy are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Policy in an orderly manner, and shall not be used by either Party to interpret the provisions contained herein in any manner. Further, it is specifically agreed to by the Parties that the headings shall have no legal or contractual value.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Terms and Policy are co-terminus, and that expiry / termination of either one will lead to the termination of the other. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. In so far as the User complies with the Policy and Terms, he/she is granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to enter, access and use the Website.
Personal Information and Content:
- In order to access our resources, you must provide details like Identification, Email, Phone number, Contact details, etc. as part of Registration process or as part of ability to use our Resources. You agree that information you provide will always be accurate, correct and up to date. You expressly agree and acknowledge that the Company collects and stores the User’s Personal Information, which is provided by the user from time to time. The User is aware that this information will be used by the Company to provide services and features targeted at the User, that are most likely to meet the User’s needs, and also to customize and improve the Website to make its users’ experiences safer and easier. Taxoservice.com guarantees of not sharing the personal information provided by you. We believe in confidentiality. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Taxoservice immediately.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated (including use of scripts or web crawlers), unethical or unconventional means unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Taxoservice.
- If the User chooses to post messages / reviews / feedback anywhere on the Website, including but not limited to message boards, chat rooms, other message areas, etc., the User is aware that any and all such information provided / uploaded will be collected and stored by the Company indefinitely, and that such retained information may be used to resolve disputes, provide customer support, troubleshoot problems, etc., and that such information, if requested, may be provided to judicial or governmental authorities of requisite jurisdiction, or otherwise used by the Company/Website as permitted by applicable laws.
- The User is aware that while he/she can browse some sections of the Website without being a registered user for certain activities (such as accessing the news, reading articles, playing the quiz game, using the available utilities). However, for other activities like posting a blog, challenging some other people in a quiz, posting a question in a forum, posting articles, giving your valuable suggestions and feedback, commenting/liking any news or articles do require the User to provide valid personal information to the Company/Website for the purpose of registration. The User is aware that the contact information provided to the Company/Website may be used to send the User offers and promotions, whether or not based on the User’s previous orders and interests, and the User hereby expressly consents to receiving the same.
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services)
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Taxoservice, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to compel the Website/Company to store, upload, publish, or display in any manner content/reviews/surveys/feedback submitted by the User, and the User hereby expressly authorises the Website/Company to remove from the Website any such content, review, survey, or feedback submitted by the User, without cause or being required to notify the User of the same.
- You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.taxoservice.com employees or representatives.
You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Taxoservice’s privacy policies.
Exclusion of Warranties:
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit Taxoservice’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Taxoservice or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- Taxoservice further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- In particular, Taxoservice, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
Limitation of Liabilities:
Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that Taxoservice, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which Taxoservice may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide Taxoservice with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
The limitations on Taxoservice’s liability to you shall apply whether or not Taxoservice has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
All content and materials available on www.taxoservice.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited.
Third Party Advertisements/Promotions:
The User is aware that the Company/Website uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads to the users of the Website. The User is aware that these companies may use information relating to the User’s visits to the Website and other websites in order to provide customised advertisements to the User. Furthermore, the Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the User. The Company/Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any of the aforementioned linked websites, and the User expressly acknowledges the same and agrees that any and all risks associated will be borne entirely by the User.
Termination of Use:
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited from our offices located in the state of West Bengal, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of West Bengal, India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of West Bengal, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in West Bengal, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Refunds & Cancellation:
- Questions about refunds and cancellation shall be addressed to email@example.com
- Cancellation of order is not possible once the payment has been made.
- No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation or non-performance of service by Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited.
- For further details, kindly read our Refund Policy by clicking in this link: http://www.taxoservice.com/refund
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Abhishek Agarwal (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unless otherwise expressed, www.taxoservice.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
- Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited
- Gurudwara Complex, 2nd Floor, Sevoke Road, Siliguri-734001, India
- Mob No. : + 91 7501 797 189/ +91 9832 313 311