Change in Office Address
The Registered office of a company or an LLP is the principal place of business activities, where all official communication and reminders will be sent. The registered address of the company must always be an effective address for receiving necessary communications, and to avoid delays it is important that all correspondence sent to this address is dealt with promptly.
We at Taxoservice would help you to change in the registered office.
FAQ on Change in Office Address:
What are the compliances for Change in Office Address?
Form INC 23 Application to Regional Director for approval to shift the Registered Office from one state to another state or from jurisdiction of one Registrar to another Registrar within the same State Form INC 22 Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office within 30 days of passing Board Resolution MGT-3 Notice of situation or change of situation or discontinuation of situation, of place where foreign register shall be kept AOC-5 Notice of address at which books of account are maintained Form 12 (For LLP) Notice of address at which books of account are maintained Form 15 (For LLP) Notice for change of place of registered office
What documents are required for change in office address?
- New Address Proof
- Board Resolution
- NOC for Shifting of Registered Office
- Declaration for Shifting of Registered Office
What actions need to be taken after shifting of registered office address of the Company?
- The Name Plate mentioning the address has to be modified, the Letterhead of the Company has to be changed, the Statutory Register has to be shifted to the new registered office, Shop Act License & PAN card need to be altered.
Can registered office be situated in foreign country?
What are different types of Registered Office shifting?
- Within the local limits of the city
- Within the limits of the same ROC
- Within the same state but different ROC (Only in case of Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu)
- From one state to another
What are the actions to be taken for changing the registered office?
- To change a registered office within local limits, town or village, a notice of change has to be given to the respective registrar within 30 days of such change.
- In case the registered office is to be changed from one village, town, city to another within a state then, a special resolution is required to be passed.
- But when the registered office is to be changed from one state to another then along with a special resolution confirmation from company law board is required. In addition to this, an advertisement in newspaper proposing the change and notice to state government is to be given.