At Taxoservice, we take pride in the services delivered by us and guarantee your satisfaction with our services and support. We constantly improve and strive to deliver the best accounting, financial or professional services through the internet. However, in case you are not satisfied with our services, please contact us immediately and we will correct the situation, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future Taxoservice orders.
Disappointed? Let us know!
- When a payment of fee is made to Taxoservice, the fees paid in advance are retained by Taxoservice in a client account. Taxoservice will earn the fees upon working on a client’s matter. During an engagement, Taxoservice earns fee at different rates and different times depending on the completion of various milestones (e.g. providing client portal access, assigning relationship manager, Filing of forms, etc.,). Refund cannot be provided for earned fee because resources and man hours spent on delivering the service are non-returnable in nature. Further, we can’t refund or credit any money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order. Under any circumstance, Taxoservice shall be liable to refund only up to the fee paid by the client.
- Refund request can be initiated through [email protected] All refund requests must be made within 60 days of purchase. We will process your request within 15 to 25 business days of receiving all the information required for processing refund like reason for refund, bank details for processing request, etc.
Change of Service
- If you want to change the service you ordered for a different one, you must request this change of service within 60 days of purchase. The purchase price of the original service, less any earned fee and money paid to government entities, such as filing fees or taxes, or to other third parties with a role in processing your order, will be credited to your Taxoservice account. You can use the balance credit for any other Taxoservice service.
- Taxoservice has a standard pricing policy wherein no additional service fee is requested under any circumstance. However, the standard pricing policy is not applicable for an increase in the total fee paid by the client to Taxoservice due to increase in government fee or fee incurred by the client for completion of legal documentation or re-filing of forms with the government due to rejection or resubmission. Taxoservice is not responsible or liable for any other cost incurred by the client related to the completion of the service.
Events outside our Control
- We cannot guarantee the results or outcome of your particular procedure. Problems like these are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee or eligible for refund. Hence, delay in processing of your file by the Government cannot be a reason for refund.
- Taxoservice shall not be considered in breach of its Satisfaction Guarantee policy or default under any terms of service, and shall not be liable to the Client for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or the public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
- Since we’re incurring costs and dedicating time, manpower, technology resources and effort to your service or document preparation, our guarantee only covers satisfaction issues caused by Taxoservice – not changes to your situation or your state of mind. In case you require us to hold the processing of a service, we will hold the fee paid on your account until you are ready to commence the service.
- Before processing any refund, we reserve the right to make best effort to complete the service. In case, you are not satisfied with the service, a standard deduction of 20% + earned fee + fee paid to government would be applicable. In case of change of service, the standard deduction would not be applicable.
- If you have any questions or comments about this Refund Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact us at:
- Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited
- Gurudwara Complex, 2nd Floor, Sevoke Road, Siliguri-734001, India
- Mob No. : + 91 7501 797 189/ +91 9832 313 311