Welcome to Taxoservice.com. This domain name is owned, operated and developed by Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited, a company limited by shares, incorporated under Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at Shivam Plaza, Ground Floor, Udham Singh Sarani By Lane 3, Near Jewel Athletic Club, Ashrampara, Siliguri-734001, INDIA.
At Taxoservice.com, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal information to us.
- This statement applies to the Taxoservice Web site and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you purchase a Taxoservice product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and telephone number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Taxoservice account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information.
- The User is aware that the Company/Website may automatically track certain information about the User based upon the User’s IP address and the User’s behavior on the Website and the User expressly consents to the same. The User is aware that this information is used to do internal research on user demographics, interests, and behavior, to enable the Company/Website to better understand, and cater to the interests of its users. The User is expressly made aware that such information may include the URL that the User visited prior to accessing the Website, the URL which the User subsequently visits (whether or not these URLs form a part of the Website), the User’s computer & web browser information, the User’s IP address, etc.
Sharing Of Personal Information
- The User is aware that the Website/Company may share the User’s personal information with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of the Website’s services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services, where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
- The User is aware that the Website/Company may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if the Website/Company in good faith believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes. The Website/Company may also disclose the User’s personal information to law enforcement offices, third party rights owners, or other third parties if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the Terms or Policy; respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party; or protect the rights, property or personal safety of its users, or the general public.
- The User is further aware that the Website/Company and its affiliates may share / sell some or all of the User’s personal information with other business entities should the Company/Website (or its assets) plan to merge with, or be acquired by such business entity, or in the event of re-organization, amalgamation, or restructuring of the Company’s business. Such business entity or new entity will continue to be bound be the Terms and Policy, as may be amended from time to time.
- Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- Taxoservice Consultants Private Limited
- Gurudwara Complex, 2nd Floor, Sevoke Road, Siliguri-734001, India
- Mob No. : + 91 7501 797 189/ +91 9832 313 311