ESI Return Filings
ESI Return has to be filed half yearly by all persons and entities having an ESI Registration. We at Taxoservice will help you to get ESI Registration and file your ESI Returns timely.
FAQ on ESI Returns:
What is the due date of filing ESI Returns?
- Contribution Period ending 30th September: 11th November
- Contribution Period ending 31st March: 12th May
What is the due date for payment of ESIC in the account of government?
- 21st of the following month.
What is the form for filing ESI Return?
What are the records to be maintained for ESI purpose?
- In addition to the Muster roll, wage record and books of Account maintained under other laws, the employer is required to maintain the following registers for ESI:-
- Accident Register in new Form-11 and
- An inspection book.
- The immediate employer is also required to maintain the Employee’s Register for the employees deployed to the principal employer.